Sunday, November 30, 2008

No way I can start at the end and work backward. So I am starting at the beginning and working forward. I understand that these will appear at the end of this blog segment, sorry.
I flew from Cochabamba to LaPaz. Had to spend a night there. LaPaz airport is at about 12,000 feet. You leave the airport and drive to the city, the city sits down in a bowl. You weave back and forth like you are on Lombarad Street in SF. but for miles. City is over 2 mil. Mts. in the background are at around 18,000 feet. One view is outside my hotel window. I loved wandering the streets in the afternoon and at night. Literally thousands of people on the streets all the time.
Asked for the best rest. in town and was directed to Vienna. Amazing atmosphere and food. Had a grilled Salmon that was the best I have ever had. Guy played piano, didn't know Exodus, sorry Joeline.

No comments: