Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Carl went out to pick up a new web cam he had ordered.
Had an interesting conversation in Spanish
of which he understood only that it had not come in.
After a twenty min. conversation in Spanish of which he
understood, Nada --- he came home with an excellent web cam
that was better than the one he had ordered in the first place,
go figure.
He then went looking for a racquetball court for us,
got lost once again, (I sent the GPS with him)
but as usual he brought home the gold with these pictures!
They made my day.
This may be my new favorite place in Cochabamba!

As long as I don't come to my second favorite place

too often!!


Not much doubt I am going to like this place!





1 comment:

*Waters Family* said...

Everything looks so clean for such a BIG city.

Jody