Tuesday, June 9, 2009


















This is Tabatha.  She loved to pose.  I think she worked
for Playboy at one time.  She was really wonderful and
so much fun to watch.


















Tabatha and I bonded.  She was surprisingly heavy and
did not want to be put down.  Really love to be groomed.
Now since I had grown up with a monkey I was experienced
at monkey grooming.























No we did not give her a Coke.  She found
the caretakers bottle and was very
disappointed it was empty, look at that
face!!  That is exactly how I feel when I
run out of Diet Coke.

















Now I know there are several pictures on the blog of 
Carl taking a quick nap, his favorite thing to do.  He 
was once again taking advantage of a bench and the 
monkey was taking advantage of him.  It went thru 
every pocket he had.  They are so smart.  Jiggs, our 
monkey we had when I was growing up was so smart, 
kept him in trouble all  the time.  Jiggs gave us many, 
many funny stories to tell.  Keeping in mind that these 
monkeys have very sharp teeth and this particular monkey  
on his chest was one of the most  aggressive breeds, Carl kept
pretending he was asleep and whatever the monkey
found in his pocket were his to keep!


















Jody & Tomey, meet your new little sister.  I really could
have brought her home with me.  

No comments: