Tuesday, June 9, 2009























We had a wonderful dinner.  Carl was really
mellow after a full bottle of local wine and
a full tummy.

















Carl order my dinner for me and I was not to sure what
I was getting.  It was Trucha, a trout with pink flesh
that is really wonderful.  Like most of Bolivia eating
is usually done outside and the weather was perfect.
We even had a full moon!


















The resort had acres of beautiful grounds and this huge 
pool.  Swim up bar, hot tub, and this great slide.  Can't wait
to bring the kids here and hit the slide.  I will be the
first one down, or my name isn't GG.

















Yes those are coconuts hanging from the trees.  There
were also papayas, well the resort was really cut right
out of the middle of the jungle, what did I expect.

No comments: