Sunday, May 17, 2009

Even though it is Sun., I have this really nice man who comes and washes my windows every couple of months.   Just thought you would enjoy seeing how he does it.  I personally have to leave the apt. when he comes, it makes me too nervous to watch him.  OSHA would have a ball down here.  Now we have a lot of windows.  The apt. is 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath, laundry room, sun room and maids room.  Lots of windows, thank heaven as  we are on the 9th floor and the view is wonderful.  What you can't see in these pictures is that the apt. goes around the corner and continues along the whole front of the building with more windows.  Have no idea what it would cost in the states because I am sure I could not afford it, but here to wash all those windows inside and out, it is $20.  The bottom picture will make you appreciate that price even more!!!

No comments: