Sunday, March 8, 2009

She is fulfilled. She is complete. She is happy.

Last night the "older" couple we met in the previous blog called us and we went out with them. They directed us to this small "nightclub". We danced to recorded music, then a very attractive female singer got on stage and sang for an hour - we danced to her music. Then a band came on and we danced to their music. Then an hour of recorded South American music - we danced to it. Then the band came back, etc. At THREE A.M. I told the older couple and Joeline that I was going home, with the car. I think even they were ready to leave by then.

It is a wonderful little club. Small, decent dance floor. Very nice owners. I met the wife and talked to her for awhile, then sent Joeline to talk to her and her husband. Joeline is setting it up so that we can come to the club at 9 p.m. on Friday or Saturday night and give dance lessons to a bunch of my American teachers who have been wanting us to teach them Rhumba, Waltz, TwoStep and Swing. We'll see. Neither of us has ever tried to give lessons.

Oh, did I mention that the older couple were Professional Dancers. They are still amazing to watch dance.

No comments: