Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sorry to use the blog for this purpose, but it seemed the best method.

Just a quick request for help!   I have had 2 email addresses for awhile now, some of you have used joeline@suddenlink.net.  That email address has been discontinued due to our move.  Bad news is that I was unable to print out the contact list for that address before it was discontinued.  Please,  if you have used that address in the past, please just send me a quick note at joelinewieburg@yahoo.com (this will by the only email address I will be using now) and I can then save you email address to that file.  My San Angelo art class people, this means you also, so please contact me so I can create a new distribution list for you.  I do want to keep in touch with you.  I have some things you might like to work on and as things unfold in regard to the Joseph Fettingis workshop I want to keep you posted.   He is booked and planning on conducting a workshop in San Angelo Oct. 12, 13 & 14.  Please contact Joy Beavins at 949-5577 for more info or to get your name on the list.  We already have 2 signed up.  I am planning on coming home for the workshop, and some visiting with my Calif. H.S. girlfriends, my brother, Jordan & Wyatt and the new baby Tomey Too, or T2 as he is being called more and more often.  If you have the email address for anyone you think I know, or you think I might know, and who wouldn't mind you sharing it with me, please send it also. 

John and Jan, I do not have your address either, please get it to me and any of our dance friends you might have also.

 Love to all, come visit anytime.  I promise you will love it.

Jo

P.S.  I promise I will get something interesting on tomorrow.

No comments: