Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's Alive!! My computer is alive again!
Here's the deal. A couple of months ago a virus ate my computer - wiped out windows. My tech. guy at school recommended a shop to take it to. I did. They installed a new Windows, cleaned up the whole computer and charged me $30. (I should have known something was strange)
Anyway, a week ago the thing started acting strange and little signs kept coming up that said something like
"You are running an Illegal Windows - Stop using it or I'll blow up!"

I took it in today and the guy said well of course it is a pirated edition. New ones cost over $200. So, he reinstalled a new "pirated" one, I guess and sent me on my way. Would not take any money.

Hey, what am I supposed to do? I have the original Legal windows in the states, in storage.
I know I should obey the law. Ok Jody send back the Wolverine disc I sent you three months ago - long before it came out in the theaters.

Yes, people, I will be watching the new Harry Potter in my home on a disc. months before it comes out in theaters. What am I supposed to do - not look!

OH, I bet it is OK as long as I send you a copy. Right?

No comments: