Friday, April 10, 2009

We just got back from our five days in Buenos Aires. What a city! Want to shop? That is the place. Very European. Great food, great weather, great theatrical productions, tango dance clubs everywhere, fantastic architecture. Traffic? another matter. just like here, crazy!

We had a wonderful time. Course, that is not necessarily much of a recommendation as we have a great time wherever we go.

Joeline says that next June I have to get a job there. We'll see, I am torn between not working at all and working in Italy or somewhere out of South America. I like the not working at all idea, but that requires money and there we would have a problem. So, I guess that is really not an option.

Anyway, Joeline will be posting pictures, etc of this trip. I highly recommend BA.

No comments: