Wednesday, April 15, 2009



How great are friends!




Without sounding corny, how lucky am I to have so many friends. Right now I am planning a get together with friends I went all through school with. Ten of us are meeting in Oct. for a get together in Nappa. You're talking 40 years. Some of us, our parents were friends and even one, our grandmothers. Awesome! Then there are dear friends from our time in Ariz. and Texas who I wouldn't trade for anything and still stay very close too. The following is a picture taken at a Tea today of some of my newest friends I have met since moving to Bolivia. Even though I have known them for a lot less time, they have become very dear to me and I consider them friends for life. I am a saver, never throw anything away, much to my children's dismay. They tired to help me purge with a huge yard sale when we sold our house and moved here. I still have two storage units full of things in the states. I save and horde my friends as well, and they will never be put in a yard sale.



























I love the diversity of Bolivia. For example in this picture
some of these ladies are from, London, Scotland, Hawaii,
Germany, Canada,Oklahoma, Texas, California, several
Cochabamba but have lived in various areas of the states.
One even knew my home town of Dinuba, another knew
San Angelo, and one had been to Pinetop, Az.
Small world!

No comments: