Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I had been complaining about not doing anything, so we all decided to go on a little hike. My Counselor said that he had taken groups up to Mt. Tunari ten different times. Ten of us decided to go, so we hired a guide and took off.
To put it bluntly, it was horrible. Hardest physical thing I have ever done in my life. Half way up my heart was beating out of my chest. It started skipping beats. Seriously, at 17,000 feet there is very little oxygen and I felt it.

Anyway, after we reached the top I jumped the counselor about how he had brought ten different groups up here. He said, "I didn't say they made it." Come to find out for ten years he has taken groups up there and this is only the second group to reach the top.

We are going up the mountain in the center of this picture.


MAKE SURE YOU DOUBLE CLICK ON THE PICTURES - ESPECIALLY THOSE TAKEN FROM A LONG WAY OFF. YOU DEFINATELY SEE A LOT MORE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your photos..they are really nice...

BLAZER PROPHET said...

I've never been to Bolivia. It's beatiful.