Saturday, October 4, 2008

You need to understand that this country is going through a "little" trouble. As such, it is not safe for any Americans to leave the city of Cochabamba, and we have to be a touch careful here.
Soooo, I am limited to work, apartment, market, etc. All very boring, and certainly not adventuresome.
A teacher of mine and I walked up the mountain to the statue Sunday. Thought a couple of these pictures would interest the camera bugs amoung you -Jody.
The pictures were taken with a Minolta Model 5006 with a F stop of 82, and microsensitive Lumix lens covering at 10X zoom and we used a ultra sensitive, wide angle, zumangi ometex thing.
No one appreciates my humor but me. I used a camera,and set it on that little heart thingie that means I do nothing but aim.

No comments: