Sunday, January 25, 2009




I searched this city for days trying to find a camera cord, to no avail. Finally, I was talking to my Technology teacher, and happened to mention my problem. He thought he might have one that would fit and soooooo we are back in business. Now, I need to go through the hundreds of pictures I took in Machu, we took in San Angelo and Corpus, and that we have taken here in the last three weeks.
I'll start with one of Joeline coming back from the local market on her first Saturday here. You can see the flowers, what you can not see are the bags and bags of fruit and vegetables I am carrying for her. She loves the market.

Other pics are of the sky one evening from one of our apt. balconies. From some of our windows and balconies we get fantastic views of the Andes - there's a lot of snow on the peaks right now, although it is summer here - the other views are overlooking the city of over a million people.
We have a spotting scope and Joeline is having fun "checking things out".
In fact, she is having fun doing everything.
I'll let her tell you about her invitation to, and her going to the Cochabamba's Women's Club Luncheon.
Ok, I'll start looking through pictures.
Carl

No comments: