Saturday, September 6, 2008

For those of you who actually know Carl, if he stays up until 3:30 a.m. and gets up at 6:30 a.m. ---- he needs a nap! Actually the rest of us need for him to take a nap. Even when he is in another hemisphere you still know he needs a nap. so while he is napping, I will post some pictures of what he did this morning.

Just a couple of blocks from the apartment, every Sat. there is a farmers market. I just want you to see what they have. He was saying there is no reason this should be a 3rd world country. they have this rich fertile valley, much like my much loved San Jacquin Valley in California. They also have tin, gold and silver mines. These resourses just have never been utilized. These pictures will show you some of the produce, all cultivated with very primitive methods. I just know that I am going to love having fresh flowers anytime I want and all the fresh tree/vine ripe fruit and veg. I want. Carl said that with this weather the flowers and produce is always available winter or summer.

No comments: