Saturday, September 27, 2008

Jody insists that I post new blog pictures. Man, the pressure! I am going to work between 6 and 6:30, coming home, eating, talking to family on the web, and going to bed. Now, where in that itinerary is there anything worth you reading?

Ok, Ok, this morning I walked to the market, which is open on the street every Saturday. Here are some pics of the fruits and meats that are available. Only exciting thing here is the last picture - like what is it? My first guess was rabbit, but the head looks more like weasel. Who knows?

You might also tell me what the long, thin, meat things are behind the steaks - I do recognize a T-bone when I see it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say the long skinny things are cows tail. I still think the other is rabbit. Neither of which I plan on eating. I like my meat to be nice and cold before it actually dies and to stay cold until it hits the fire. Now that is just me, you go for it sweetie!

Love you, Jo

coachwieburg said...

I agree with mom. Is all that meat sitting on ICE?

Jody