Tuesday, February 10, 2009

As usual with Carl's stories I must come in after him and give you the "Rest of the Story"  I feel like Paul Harvey!

I honestly cannot recall exactly how I managed to get invited, I speak no Spanish so things just happen to me, but they have always been fun and adventures.  Someday I will tell you the story of a conversation with my Russian friend who spoke only a little English that I really did not understand at all, but being the agreeable person that I am, I ended up with a television crew in my art gallery the next day for a special on the gallery.  Again, don't know how it happened or what I agreed to, but it was fun!!!!  OK, back on original story ---- we, like Carl said ended up at a huge (500 people) ball.  Beautiful room, excellent food, great band and only 4 other people beside ourselves who spoke any English at all.  But lots of smiles, sign language, and VIVA ORURO, and we had made 500 new friends!  Dance knows no language barriers.

No comments: