Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I believe that when in Rome, etc, etc.  This is my best Latino impression.  Actually the fan was a vital source of relief.  The weather truly is so wonderful here that no place has the need of air conditioning.  EXCEPT, when there are 500 people in a room and every person (young or old) dances every dance.  Note all of the empty chairs.  Most of the dances are salsa or traditional dances.  They do have a chicken dance, but trust me it is not like the Texas/German chicken dance we do in the states.  It involves handkerchiefs, and something about the rooster chasing the hen.  I lost my handkerchief, and I ended up chasing a rooster, somehow I don't think I was doing it right.   But again it was fun, and I think Carl and I if nothing else provided lots of laughs for everyone else.

No comments: