Thursday, February 26, 2009

















Do you have any idea how hard it is to get Carl, Mr Blond Hair, 
Blue Eyes  - black!!!!







Now I have always thought Carl could dance, but in this getup,
 "the boy got rhythm"!

This truly was fun, the entire school staff got involved.  From Carl the Director, teachers, secretaries, grounds men.  In fact,  the best  dancer of all was the gardner.  He could move every
bone in his body and do it to the beat of the music and still have a couple of beats left over. What a fun day it was!  I am already working on plans for next year.  I will confess that 3 of the new American teachers and myself improvised a little New York Rockette chorus line step in the middle of the slave dance.  Even though we never missed a beat. I  think it went over everyones head.  We just got blank stares, we though it was pretty funny though.  
Dumb Gingas!

1 comment:

Rick said...

I was just thinking if you did the blackface thing in the states, somebody would protest